Wednesday, October 31, 2007

DAY 5 - Time Invested: 9 Hours

So what's DAY 5 about You Ask:
  • Sales Copy (writing)
  • Requesting Feedback
  • Website Layout
  • Website Tracking

The Good:

  • In depth information
  • Lots of details and HOW TOs

The Bad:

  • Very time Consuming!!!
  • It says it takes 30 to 60 minutes to find a certain number of Joint venture partners when it took me closer to 1.5 hours
Today took me a lot of time, I have been working on my 2020 Challenge from 9:30-5. And more later. Not sure if this is full time yet but I will update you. Even at full speed and a lot of time I am slipping behind.

Something Deep:

"Nothing we do amounts to much, yet everything we do has significance beyond our comprehension." Blaise Ryan

Continued from day 3:

The idea of things mattering and then not mattering at the same time.

There are two schools of thought on this:

1. Subjective Reality and Quantum Physics.
2. Objective Reality and no physics.

In scenario #1 Nothing is real and nothing matters because it is all made up. If you have seen the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" http://www.whatthebleep.com/ you will have a taste of this. According to #1 our perception is very limited and we see the world as "we" are and not as it is.
Some genera's of spirituality go even further to say that the world is all an illusion and completely made up. We make up the rules, we create everything.
Believe it or not, there is scientific evidence to back this up.
If you would like more detailed information, one of my favorite books is "Busting Lose from the Money Game" By Robert Scheinfeld. He explains this model far better than I ever and It is one of those life changing books. So do yourself a favor and READ IT. To Bust Loose from The Money game and at the same time understand Subjective Reality.


Then there is scenario #2, Objective Reality and No physics.
In other words, everything we do DOES matter and the world and what we see out of our eyes is completely real. For example, people who presribe to the "law of attraction" believe that what we believe or the thoughts we hold in our mind will be attracted or pulled to us. Which does fully apply to #2 in the concept BUT in real life it does because most people who practice the law of attraction can't empirically prove that they get what they attract. Does that make sense?
I hear people say that they believe in the secret and law of attraction but then when they get a headache they become a victim of the headache. IF they really prescribed to the law of attraction they could attract and "create" something else instead of being controlled by it. I mean everyone does this all the time, we say we believe one thing but don't fully live it. Heck I say I believe things all the time, but I really don't, because if I did, I would do them, wouldn't I? Its not rocket science.
So depending on what you believe, things matter and they don't matter. In Subjective reality you can do whatever the heck you want to do because its all made up. Morals, values, ideas, are all made up so you can really break the bank and have a good time, guilt free!

In Subjective Reality, things do matter and there are consequences to our actions. If we have an affair on our marital partner, the consequence would be hurting them and that would feel "very real". If we hit someone with our car an objective realiter could say that it isn't real and doesn't matter, but it still may feel real? Duh.

I do personally know people that live in a world of the "world not being real" and it works for them. Robert Scheinfeld lives in that world and it works for him, the same rules don't apply :) That's why I insist you read his book. I know two other men that live very interesting lives in the world of subjective reality. Their names are Chad and Issac, they are making a movie on Subjective Reality called "Leap Beyond Illusion". It features Dan Millman from "The way of the peaceful Warrior" and Gary Renard from "A Course in Miracles"
www.theleapmovie.com. These men live lives most people dream of in their own Subjective Reality.
Steve Pavlina has a great blog that talks about this in depth:
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/05/subjective-reality-qa/

Love you!

STAY TUNED!!
Tomorrow I will share a new segment from my "Quarter Life Crisis" series with some hot, spicy and highly entertaining details in the new developments of my personal life. You'll love it, I promise.



No comments: