Thursday, November 1, 2007

DAY 6 - Time Invested: 6 Hours

So what's DAY 6 about You Ask:
  • Pricing your product
  • Tracking methods for affiliates
  • Posting or emailing your sales letter to others
  • Discussing pre-launch
  • Getting more Joint ventures going

The Good:

  • Good information
  • Simple, straightforward no extra cost systems for doing things, yaaay!
  • Great tips and walk through on using paypal

The Bad:

  • Not Specific Enough info on pricing could have been more detailed such as
  • There isn't enough information (for my liking) on how to write download page copy

Something Deep:

It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom
Than to go right in chains


Wow what a great quote from Thomas Huxley.
That quote comes from the book "The 4 Hour Work Week". Excellent book I might add if you haven't already read it.

Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks and Bob Marley are examples of people looking wrong in freedom rather than right in social constraints. I like to think that I live my life in that way. And I do compared to most people... But when the "heat" is on, its hard to stand firm in how I feel and what I need to do.
We all know this scenario, of taking a stance in something, and then when there is "social pressure" backing down or caving. It takes incredible strength to stand up for ones beliefs and really go the whole nine yards in the face of adversity. In fact, personally, I know very few people who have been able to do this and still stay standing.
I guess I can apply that to my situation now. I'm doing the challenge while almost bankrupt but deciding not to go back to a "real job" like everyone else suggests I do. I am still working full time hours but as of right now no money is coming in. I am throwing caution to the wind, but sometimes the pressure from outside is almost too much to bare. The judgments are intense, and gossip about me going nuts are also hard to take. But I have to do what I have to do and failure isn't an option at this point, I am going to make that $20,000 if it kills me!!

I hope y'all buy my product when it comes out :)

No comments: