Monday, November 5, 2007

ATTENTION: Challenge UPDATE!!


The Verdict is in (so far):

Here it is...

By now I know its possible AND MORE THAN POSSIBLE to make $20,000 in 20 days. Though, to make $20,000 in 20 days takes a lot of time. Go figure eh?
Lets differentiate hard work from lots of work.
Hard to me is a 9 to 5 job that is boring as hell and no flexibility. Lots is plenty.
I wouldn't say the
2020 Challenge is hard work, because personally I have found it fun and enjoyable. Its lots of work and plenty of thought and time. Sure you could do it in a shorter amount of time than I, spend less hours in a day, but for me quality is of the essence. If I'm selling a product, id better be damn sure its a good one.

After all, how many bunk products are there out there? Tons! And it drives me bonkers when I buy an online product and the provider does not deliver.

A few days back I tested out Armand Morin's "Generator Software" for Sales Copy. It did not deliver what it promised. Heck, I am easily satisfied but this just did NOT cut it, and it was disappointing. It was sad to see all those endorsements when the product was so basic and thrown together, you could just tell. I mean who does he think hes fooling? If you are going to sell something to the public, it better be good and it better have value. So that is where I am coming from, I am going to deliver value and provide something worth while and it may take more time to do it.

FOR THE AVERAGE JOE: $20,000 in 20 days is do-able and fairly straightforward. Yet it is time consuming if excellence is important!

The Bottom Line:
Overall this is an excellent system with lots of good support. Its legit, unlike some of the other schemes I have seen, and easy to follow.

So would I recommend this? yes absolutely!!

On a more personal note:
I am committed to making that $20,000 if it kills me, which it just may, he he.
It could take 20 days, it could take 30, but by gosh I'm doing it!

MUA!

Ashley

No comments: