Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 8 On Hold....

Dear Fellow 20/20 Challengers!

My
2020 Challenge is officially on hold until I finish creating my product. Which by the way is not required. The program suggest buying a pre-made product an NOT creating your own.
Which makes sense doesn't it?
And if something makes sense then why in the heck would I not follow the system?!? Good question :)

My product is an e-book entitled "How to Stop Your Child's Biting and Hitting for Good." Unfortunately I had to write the whole thing myself. And since I happen to be an expert on this topic and there is a huge need for this information I took the bull by the horns and decided to do it myself.

Originally I scoured high and low for a product I could sell and feel good about promoting. But my conscience wont let me sell anything I don't believe in 100%. I couldn't do any less than my best, therefore I decided to create my own product. I thought it would be done by now and it isn't....I need to finish this before I can really complete day 8 and so forth. So my goal to complete the 20 20 in 20 days isn't happening. I project 30 days and that is what I need it to be in order to avoid personal bankruptcy and not have my credit tarnished forever. Also the fact that I would be homeless by then :) So all you readers need to buy my book when it comes out, OK? Or else Ill be coming to stay at your place.

I'm off to Colorado on Tuesday for another phase in the Ashley Ryan Saga. I had an interesting talk with my mom last night and she made some accurate remarks on the way I am living my life...I will share more with you later on that. Well, I guess hindsight is 20 20, he he he he. I kill myself :)

Something I learned today from the hours of business audio I listen to:

For those of you that have a business and are currently using an Auto-response system such as Aweber (http://www.norisk.aweber.com).
An effective money saving tool, and apparently the only that makes sure your message doesn't go into your prospects spam folder is Click here!

Another valuable tip from today was surrounding the concept of follow up....
I mean how many times do business follow up with Prospects and not clients. It makes way more sense to follow up with current clients and create affinity vs only focusing on prospects. Duh! I never thought about that. Excellent tip none the less. So if you already haven't started, start an auto-response system for your current clients, and let them know how much you appreciate them! If have clients and you don't have an auto-responder set up, what are you waiting for:


Unlimited Autoresponders by AWeber

Definition of prospect: A potential client, in the future, as in not your client yet
Definition of client: A customer currently using your product or service

I will still keep you updated daily, I promise!

Something Deep: I have to think about this one....

Here is one of my old faithfuls which I do my best to prescribe to on a daily basis:

"Forget Safety, live where you fear to live, destroy your reputation, be notorious." Rumi

No comments: