Friday, November 2, 2007

DAY 7 - Out of Comission

Hello Friends!

Today I was ill. Probably from all the late nights I have been putting in :) So I took it easy and did as much as I could, but I am not counting it as a day, because I was out of commission.

So for those of you that are dying for more, here it is:

BTW (by the way) I stole this post from someone else's blog, I know the person yet I didn't ask.

Something Deep:

I do not choose to be common

It is my right to be uncommon - if I can.

I seek opportunity - not security

I want to take the calculated risk:

To dream and to build, to fail and to succeed.

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole.

I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;

The thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.

I will not trade freedom for beneficence

nor my dignity for a handout.

I will never cower before any master

nor bend to any threat.

It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid;

To think and act for myself, enjoy the benefit

of my creations and to face the world

Boldly and say,

This I have done.

No comments: